2007年12月27日星期四

` ::: --- Memory Pic Me And Yan --- ::: `

First time Meeting at one utama,
When he birthday, 14.04.07
I first time see him and hug him ^^ feel warm XD
I missing him so muchXD
He Was Cute!!!
At The Time XD




On 30.9.07 At One Utama again.
The Second time i meet him.
I will remember that day because...
On That Day i give my first kiss to him.
Btw That Time i'm not he gf,
He have others gf...And i be a bad girl Y_Y




When i first time broken v him i do it...
I love him so much *That Time*
When We Broke Untill He So Hurt.
He Do This For Me.
I Very Gam Dong And Back V Him.
I...Really Cant Forgot.
See What He Write? Forever Shin Is Forever Bing.
I Know This Words From Here.
But I'm Sure He Already Forgot It.
This is when he scold me,
No More chance back,
And he angry me that time,
i make it, and send this to him.
Then Together back again XD

When Just Together v him,
And We Never Meet Be4.
I Do This All For Him XD
This Yellow is the one and only one i super love.
First time edit it for him,
My heart feel so warm and happy.
Really cant forgot this pic,
That time i was still young and full love him.
And i wish can forever stay v him.
Last Time He On So Many Time Webcam And Show Me.
I Take He Pic Alot^^
So Fun And Happy Can See My Lao Gong Zai That Time^^

When we meet the fist day ^^
I take he pic XD
When he was eating XD

Even untill now, For me, he was the best 4ever.
I really wish...can kiss him one more time.
But No More reason For kissing Him.
We Are Friend now.
Normal friends.

This All Is my memory...v him...all Sweet memory i love it.Never Ever Forgot...Let Me Say One More Time....I love Him So much so much...4ever And Ever loving him non stop.Love shin Always, He 4ever in part of my life. Shin, u are mine, i love u so deep deep. Our sweet memory i never forgot k...Take Care and have a sweet dream. Love Ya...

2 条评论:

Victoria Yin Yin 说...

hope that u can let this all gone..dun wish to see u nothappy

冰冰 说...

yaya ^^ all is memory now XD get new life new year lo 6^ whahahah XD